Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Outer U'i.

She was like, oh I'm talking to someone else. They are just a friend dw. And then I feel like she is so distant but I keep telling myself, ahh don't worry u'i. Dw she loves you. She wouldn't cheat you. She wouldn't leave you. But na, u'i never listens to me. She ignores me. She only listens to her outer self. Never me, fuck me, she thinks she does. I know, trust me. But between us, all I am to her are confusing feelings. She claims I torment her, she says one day I will ruin her. But I just wish we go away and be free and never come back again and leave it all in the rear view mirror. We could just keep running and never call home and never go back and finally be happy. Just me and u'i and yah leave. Maybe u'i would finally trust me, if it were just me and u'i. But na she will never leave with just me. No matter how hard I try. I will always just be here. On the outer shell.

No comments: