Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Don't you worry.

I won't hurt you.
Don't you worry, you.
Yah I wanted her to love me.
I did everything I could, you see.
I did more than anyone could ever be.
It was like that.
I gave more than ten people put together.
I was a strong force of weather.
But she took a day or two.
And let things distract her.
And contract her, away from me.
She kept telling me, I was the one.
She insisted that no one else could replace me.
And then one day, she replaced me.
I wanted to say, why mai.
Why didn't you want life with me.
Why didn't you just wait for me instead.
Why didn't you love me like I loved you.
Why could't you have just let me have my perfect life with you.
But na. She couldn't.
Or wouldn't.
At least not with me.
Not anymore.
She said she had go.
And then she did.
And here I am, with you.
And don't worry.

No comments: